Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Greenhouse Report

Despite the abrupt departure of our springlike weather, the plants I've started in my heated greenhouse space have been growing nicely. Many tomatoes are coming along nicely and the peppers (which always seem to take FOREVER to germinate) have started to appear above the potting mix.
Things look to be on schedule for having certified organic tomato and pepper plants available for sale by early to mid-May.
As promised, here is a flyer highlighting the pepper varieties I will have available for sale. I have picked peppers that should adapt well to the cooler and shorter growing season of northcentral Pennsylvania.
I appreciate all the interest expressed thus far and to ensure the best selection, I recommend you reserve your plants soon.

No comments: